Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE MONGOLS
Do Now - Wednesday, November 16, 2016
"During the thirteenth century, the Mongols built an empire from scratch by remarkable feats of organization, planning,
. The empire was ruled by a combination of
and protecting subject peoples. The large-scale displacements of population, combined with Mongol peace-keeping and encouragement of long distance communications, resulted in widespread exchanges of ideas, goods, and techniques, as well as in the spread of disease."
The Mongols were united in
under a ruler named
He and his army
men, women and children they came into contact with in all over Asia.
Who Were the Mongols? Part 2
By the time Ghengis Khan died, all of
His grandson was named
The name of the Mongol dynasty was the
Today's Big Question: Did the Mongols HURT or HELP China??
Do Now - Friday, November 17, 2017
These are the images that popped up immediately when Mrs. Cheatum searched for "Mongols" in Google:
Summarize this description of the Mongols into 2 sentences using your own words. Be sure to use the words
Complete these sentence stems:
1. The Mongols were... 2. An adjective I might use to describe the Mongols is....
3. The Mongols came to control China by....
Who were The Mongols?
Using Muir United's
what is one small way
can make a
difference on this campus?