Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Matrix and The Allegory of The Cave
Transcript of Copy of Matrix and The Allegory of The Cave
THE AWAKENING ... LOADING In Plato's work, a
group of people are
stuck in a cave,
kept prisoner from
birth, and bound by
the neck. We see a
similar trend in
the Matrix. The people of the allegory only know a limited, copied version of reality, similar to those in the Matrix. That is, until one prisoner, one Neo, is shown the truth. Plato claims that
those who become
then return to
educate the others,
much like Neo tries
to save humanity