Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Model Canvas Introduction
Transcript of Business Model Canvas Introduction
"Business Plan"? Some definitions: A Business Plan is a document that describes the objectives of a business and summarizes the strategies and resources needed to achieve these objectives. Could be referred to as a venture plan. A document written by existing companies to describe and launch follow-on or adjacent market products. It was mistakenly used for startups for decades until it was realized that no business plan survives first contact with customers. Typically has sections labeled: opportunity, industry background, competitive analysis, marketing plan, operations plan, management summary and financial plan. (Steve Blank)