Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AVID Binder Introduction
Transcript of AVID Binder Introduction
AVID Binder Welcome
Huddle Ice Breaker
wicOr - ORGANIZATION
Questions about your binder?
ART - rm 608
SCIENCE - rm 426
What is AVID?
AVID is a set of strategies that will help strengthen and improve your success in school and beyond.
The AVID Binder
why the binder?
Through the use of your AVID binder, you will be practicing and utilizing the powers of organization to help with success in all of your classrooms.
It is important to bring your clean and structured binder to every class!
Your AVID binder should include in the following order;
1. Homework Sleeve (Front Cover)
(Place all of your daily homework in here)
2. Materials Pouch
(Please keep a pen, pencil, and highlighter)
3. Binder Agreement
5. Your Student Schedule + Transcript
6. Blank Ruled Paper
7. Class Dividers (Organized by your schedule)