Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Civil Rights
Segregation: Waiting Rooms
Segregation: Water fountains
By: Jancarlos Cruz
Why did the changes that the civil rights movement brought about matter?
The way Americans lived 80 years ago has a significant impact on our society today. Major work from small-town residents during the 1930s, make it possible for Americans to live as comfortably as they do currently. Civil rights were improved and the fields of technology, science, and medicine soared. Ambitious geniuses were improving such topics, but little did they realize that they were actually shaping future American culture.