Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of speeches and public discussions
Transcript of Types of speeches and public discussions
William Penn, 1644–1718
The primary goal of any speech is to be understood, not to impress the audience with eloquence.
Types of Speeches
Toasting the bride and groom at a wedding
Introducing the main speaker at a conference
Summarizing your project status at a business meeting
Eulogizing a friend at a funeral
Presenting or accepting an award at a banquet