Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Koch Snowflake & Fractals
Transcript of Koch Snowflake & Fractals
3.It is self-similar (at least approximately or stochastically). 4.It has a Hausdorff dimension which is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve).
5.It has a simple and recursive definition. Hilbert curve Hausdorff dimension What are fractals? Fractals in Nature Fractals in archetecture Fractals in Meteorolgy Fractals in Medicine Fractals in Astronomy Fractals in Robots Fractals are all over the UNIVERSE! Fractals are in Music...
There are fractals in the song you hear!!!! Fractals have been studied for years...here are a few you MAY recognize