Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Koch Snowflake & Fractals
Transcript of Koch Snowflake & Fractals
3.It is self-similar (at least approximately or stochastically). 4.It has a Hausdorff dimension which is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve).
5.It has a simple and recursive definition. Hilbert curve Hausdorff dimension What are fractals? Fractals in Nature Fractals in archetecture Fractals in Meteorolgy Fractals in Medicine Fractals in Astronomy Fractals in Robots Fractals are all over the UNIVERSE! Fractals are in Music...
There are fractals in the song you hear!!!! Fractals have been studied for years...here are a few you MAY recognize