Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/15
Literary element and writing strategy that an author uses to evoke certain feelings from the reader
Annotate the text
What additional information do we get about the characters?
What predictions can we make?
What is the setting and the mood?
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Thursday, October 15th
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Vocab due tomorrow!
Answer the following question in your notes:
How can you tell what mood someone is in?
Describe the mood you are in right now. Explain
stop and jot
What's the purpose of mood?
Why is Isaiah, Wesley and Anneisha, mainly Isaiah Ms.Starks favorite students?