Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Refugee
-Protection from being forcibly returned to a country where they would be at risk of persecution.
-Protection from discrimination.
-Protection from penalties for illegal entry
-The right to work, housing and education
-The right to freedom of movement
-The right to identity and travel documents
Syrian refugees living in Lebanon. (Population of Lebanon is
= 32,000 people/day
⇒First time in post WW2 era
Major source countries of refugees.
(1/3 of refugees are woman and children.)
Refugee child who take education in Lebanon is only
UNHCR try to promote and
provide legal and physical protection,
and minimize thread of violence.
They also seek to provide shelter, foods, water and medical care.
What can we do?
What can we do for refugees is really limited. I know I'm helpless, I cannot help them directly. However we can support them by supporting organization which is working for refugees by donation. Donation is the one of the way to help refugees.
3125015 Ami Harada
Thank you for listening.