Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marshmallow Challenge
Think about the following:
What do we do when things “fail” to go the way we planned or imagined?
What can we learn from our mistakes?
How can we communicate with others and work effectively as a team?
“Winners… don’t view failure as an end point, but as a learning point.” – Lee Burns
Lessons to be Learned…
You only have 18 minutes to
complete the challenge.
After 18 minutes, the structure must stand
firmly on its own; it cannot be
propped up, held, or
suspended from the ceiling.
18 Minute Time Limit:
You may use ALL the materials in your kit,
or only use a portion of
the materials provided.
HOWEVER, NO ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
will be given out in class.
Use as Much or as Little of the Kit:
You may cut the straws, yarn or
tape as needed to build your structure.
But, keep in mind rule #2!!
It is Okay to Break Things:
As a TEAM, build the tallest freestanding structure
in 18 minutes
Ready, Get Set…Go!
Only 1 marshmallow and the marshmallow must be on top and cannot be deformed to hold it in place.
Entire Marshmallow Must be on Top:
1 Yard of string
1 Yard of masking tape