Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who is Tiffany & Co. ?
Transcript of Who is Tiffany & Co. ?
founded in 1837
Who is Tiffany & Co. ?
Luxury leader with opportunity to conduct business responsibly
How do they present themselves to consumers?
Tiffany & Co. designs and manufactures jewelery, watches, silverware in their own US plants in New York, Rhode Island, Kentucky, and New Jersey.
Who produces their products?
Presidents and First Ladies
Who buys Tiffany & Co. Products
Tiffany & Co.
1 Picture is Fake
1 Picture is Real
Which one is it ?
By: Lindsay McKinnon
Tiffany & Co. uses billboards and magazine ads as well as social media
Where is Tiffany located?
· For over 175 years, Tiffany has been producing in US Plants in New York, Rhode Island, Kentucky and New Jersey
· It offers an environment that allows for their employees to be creative and successful
Tiffany & Co. work ethic
Tiffany & Co is contributing to the division of labor:
Tiffany & Co. Influences globalization in the context of women
Division of labor
Tiffany & Co. "Honor the dignity of all people"
The products and who is creating them ?
Gold Jewelry. (Yellow Diamonds)
finest, greatest quality, jewelry
manufactured the gold/silver chains
Owner of more than 120 stores throughout the world
Part of american history- mentioned in songs and movies
Environmentally responsible multinational corporation.
They have their own diamond mines
They use vertical integration to help ensure the quality of their products.
Protection of Human Rights and support for communities
· Tiffany has publicly opposed precious metal mining in locations that should be left forever wild, such as Bristol Bay, Alaska
· They have also offered state-of-the-art solar-powered systems at our U.S distribution faculties.
Marketing aimed at everyday people
"Red Carpet" appearances- jewelry worn by stars at award events
Application available for shoppers.
Only two women on the committee
Countries across the globe will require the following:
1) Better Salary(ies)
2) Working Conditions
Fake vs. Real
Globalization from Above:
Globalization from Below: