Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Perspectives
Taking a Different Perspective
1. Decide in your group who will take the student, teacher and leader perspective
2. Silent Reading and note taking ( 10 mins)
3. Take turns to share what you thought where the implications from the perspective you considered (3mins each = 12 mins)
4. Discuss the reading with each member of the team sharing from the perspective they assumed and how they are currently exemplified in our school (10mins)
EACH team member interviews
OR a leader
learning is/was insipiring or significant to the student, not
they learn best.
Tell me about a time when you were really inspired by what you were learning
If you could decide what was taught at school, what is something you would love to learn about?
How do you know how you are going in your learning?
the design process contributes to student learning.
Can you share with me how this was a great unit of work and how the design contributed to its success?
When you are involved in designing a unit of work, what do you always consider as part of the process?
What do you think enables teachers to design excellent units of work?
Goal: uncover the
of curriculum design and leadership.
Can you share how this document guides your curriculum leadership and how it was developed?
What are finding is enabling you to lead well
what gets in the way of you leading well?
If you could design your role to work in the way you think would be best, what would you change?
We are learning about the principles which drive curriculum design at Kilsyth Primary School
Curriculum design documents at KPS include:
consistent literacy and numeracy templates
highly effective learning and teaching strategies focused on supporting all students to make significant progress
Consistent practices in design and delivery of curriculum
Leading into our PL Day with a focus on Numeracy curriculum design