Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Content: The Art of Copywriting
Transcript of Content: The Art of Copywriting
When will I use this?
Copywriting 101: Best Practices
1. Keep it short and sweet.
2. Grab Their Attention
Thank you for our interest in our organization. As a 501c3, we strive to serve the community by providing affordable marketing services to nonprofit projects.
If a great idea gets Tweeted into cyberspace but nobody reads it, is it really a great idea? At Civic Support we know that there are many folks out there looking to make a change in their communities, but they need help being heard. That's where we come in.
Defining Tone and Voice
Know Thy Audience
Selecting Your Medium
Tone: The "attitude" with which you convey your message.
Voice: Conveying a message in a way that is uniquely "you".
Objective or subjective
Humorous or serious
Intimate or distant
1. Who are they?
2. What are they hoping to achieve by working with you?
3. Where do they go for information?
4. What do they trust? (And what DON'T they trust?)
3. Build Credibility
Highlight/ repeat critical content
Identify "true benefits"
Build good will through "offers"
"Make them feel something"
"Tell a good story"
"Craft each word carefully"
"Sign up today for $5".
"Sign up today for the small, one time fee of $5"