Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WEEK 1 PREZI
Transcript of WEEK 1 PREZI
An intro to our school and your first class
Click on this link to watch a video. Then rejoin the Prezi after watching it!
University of Phoenix is an
university, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
I (Steve) have a Bachelor's of Science Degree (Western Michigan University), a Master's Degree in Education (University of Phoenix), and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resources (Davenport University) - all earned. I have been a facilitator here at Phoenix for over seven years. I only share this information with you in order to share with you the credibility of instruction here at UOPx.
of UOPx campuses are listed with the Department of Education, I've just shown the main one.
While we don't have a football team or a fight song . . .
I guess though that if we did have a team we'd be called the University of Phoenix . . . Phoenixes . . .
(kind of weird).
we do have a
It's where the most recent National Championship was played.
JUST THE FACTS
We also have a fair amount of recognized graduates, among others . . .
Questions you might have:
1. Will this be easy?
your expected graduation date.
Plan out your strategy
for earning an above average GPA.
Now, let's move ahead and
focus on what needs to be learned.
By the way . . .
2. Will I have to create new
habits in order to be
3. Can I really accomplish the task of earning a degree?
. . . but
only if you reread the answers to the previous two questions.