Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Working in Scratch: Putting STEAM into Cross-curricular Collaboration
Transcript of Working in Scratch: Putting STEAM into Cross-curricular Collaboration
Putting steAm in
Gena R. Greher & S. Alex Ruthmann
CMS Technology Preconference Workshop - October 19, 2011
http://atmionline.org - http://performamatics.org
Workshop Demo Files
Through Computers & Music
June 21-22, 2012 @ UMass Lowell
4:30 - Intro to Scratch & our work
4:35 - Example student projects
4:45 - Hands-on: Playing notes
5:00 - Hands-on: Computational representations & multiple parts
5:15 - Sharing work & wrap up
Open "ATMI 2011 Workshop File"
Musical Flow Charts