Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
newton's laws of motion
Transcript of newton's laws of motion
Examples of Newton's first law
Newton's 2nd law
Newton's second law describes acceleration. acceleration depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied. this is the equation:
example of Newton's 2nd law
Newton's 3rd law
Newton's third law describes how forces act in pairs. For every action force, there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
example of Newton's 3rd law
Newton's 1st law
Newton's first law describes inertia. Something that is in or isn't in motion will stay that way unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
asteroid in motion and staying in motion
after it hits the ground