Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Galaxy
5. What are 4 common types of galaxies? Quiz Quiz 1. What galactic year are we
currently in? 2. What is our galaxy composed of? 3. Black holes are so dense, not even _____ escapes from it There are 4 main types of galaxies 1. Irregular Galaxy- These galaxies do not have a particular shape. The stars are randomly scattered.
2. Elliptical Galaxy– These kind of Galaxies are kind of like our Galaxy, the Milky Way.
3. Spiral Galaxy-Spiral Galaxies consist of a rotating disk of young stars, gas, dust and a central black hole.
4. Barred spiral galaxy - Unlike the Spiral galaxy this galaxy has two spiral arms and has young stars at the center. A galaxy can contain anywhere from 10 million to 1 trillion stars Big and.... ... small
2. Elliptical Galaxy– These kind of Galaxies are kind of like our Galaxy, the Milky Way. 3. Spiral Galaxy-Spiral Galaxies consist of a rotating disk of young stars, gas, dust and a central black hole. 4. Barred spiral galaxies -