Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art Theory Y2 Shape
Transcript of Art Theory Y2 Shape
Matisse made a lot of paintings, but when he got old (and blind) he shifted to collages
These kinds of pictures are no real art, they are called LOGOs. They are designed. Designed to be recognized.
You don't need to read them (even though sometimes you can), you just recognize the brand, the company, the logo.
Next to cutting out and pasting shapes you can also print images onto a sheet.
One art group that used the idea of recognizable images to the fullest, was PopArt.
* Not just popular ideas/stories
* Not just reproducible images
* Not just fast and easy
* Not just a mix of all culture
But all of this in one go.
rembrandt van rijn