Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The French Revolution
Transcript of The French Revolution
Third Estates 1770's
Economy Declines 1780
The price of bread doubled in 1789, and many people faced starvation.
1786, when bankers refused to lend the government any more money
1791, the delegates had made significant changes in France’s government and society.The National Assembly completed the
The Legislative Assembly responded by declaring war in April 1792.
France at War The war began badly for the French. By the
summer of 1792, Prussian forces were advancing on Paris.
Execution of Louis in 1793
In 1795, moderate leaders in the
National Convention drafted a new plan of government, the third since 1789.