Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New Parent Orientation
Transcript of New Parent Orientation
"Born to Learn"
New Parent Orientation 2016
Tracy McCabe, Science Department
Use email to communicate with teachers
for school info and homework
Back to School Night Wednesday 9/7, 6pm
Check aeries together
Teach your student to be a problem solver
Help your student:
manage homework time
get plenty of sleep
Middle school is an exciting time. Your child is becoming more independent yet still needs your support as much as ever. Don’t assume just because your child is in middle school, your job as school coach disappears. Stay actively involved in your child’s school, but encourage them to develop autonomy.
art of writing a good email
Here's the how-to:
Model & encourage Digital Citizenship