Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andrew Marvell
He later became the Latin secretary of Cromwell’s Council of State he was elected into Parliament Political activist Andrew the poet Sources cited
Venn, J. J. A., Alumni Cantabrigienses, Cambridge University Press, 10 vols, 19221958. Web
Nicholas Murray, Andrew Marvell (1999), pp. 24-35 and 117. Print
An Horatian Ode upon Cromwell's Return from Ireland. Print
UNDERSTANDING POETRY: AN ANTHOLOGY FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS by Cleanth Brooks and Robert Penn Warren New York: Henry Holt and Company (revised edition, 1950; original edition, 1938) Print.
John Stuart Mill, Considerations on Representative Government, Chapter X, last paragraph (p.369 Oxford World's Classic edition, On Liberty And Other Essays, 1991, reed. 1998 Print.
Andrew Marvell, An Account of the Growth of Popery and Arbitrary Government in England (Gregg International Publishers Limited, 1971), p. 3. print