Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Justin & Josh
Transcript of Justin & Josh
He participated in the battle of San Juan Hill. He participated in the first US volunteer calvary regiment aka The Rough Riders.
In the battle he led the rough riders into battle on a horse. The rough riders were a diverse group of cowboys,miners,law enforcment officials and native americans.
Born in October of 1858 and he died in January of 1919. He was the 26th president of the USA and he also received a nobel peace prize.
And finally after he died received the medal of honor he deserved he was a tremendous man and had a extreme amount of courage. To me he very much deserved the medal of honor that he received.
Theodore was a great man he received many awards like the nobel peace prize and most important a medal of honor.