Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to the World, Baby Sophia!
Transcript of Welcome to the World, Baby Sophia!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD,
SOPHIA MARIE PLAIA!
Oh my! A beautiful baby girl!
Only the BEST PARENTS EVER, can create the WORLD'S
CUTEST AND MOST ADORABLE BABY GIRL!
10 Things I Already Know About
1. She is a very special child.
2. She will be VERY well-behaved.
3. No doubt that she'll be as pretty as a pearl.
4. She will be extremely kind-hearted.
5. She will have the 4 cornerstones of St. Francis in her heart. Honor, Faith, Scholarship, and Courage.
6. She will definitely be a person for others.
7. She will be a amazingly fast learner. Just like you!
8. She will become a animal-lover. (Because of her nursery!)
9. She will love you always. Forever and ever, that is!
10. I don't know what else she'll be like but I know she will
be absolutely, positively
My Letter to Sophia:
Nothing is better than a well-behaved kid. From how you've cared for me throughout the year, we already know your gonna be a MARVELOUS MOMMY!
Little Sophia will be one of your MOST PRECIOUS THINGS in your life! So love her and TREASURE HER with all your heart!
Dearest Little Sophia,
You don't know how much I adore you! Not only are you mommy and daddy's angel, but you are mine too! I love you to the moon and back! You are the cutest cutie pie in the universe of cutie pies! Remember when all else fails, go to Mommy for AWESOME ADVICE and sweet treats! You're a very special and blessed little girl! And believe it or not, you won't be so little anymore! I don't care what you do, but always remember this verse: Friends come and go, but family is forever. And that time cannot be bought, but can be found.
Luv you always,