Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Atom Timeline
Transcript of The Atom Timeline
Atoms are indestructible.
Compounds are formed by a combination of two or more different kinds of atoms.
All atoms of an element are identical in mass and properties.
A chemical reaction is the rearrangement of atoms.
Atoms cannot be either created or destroyed. He created a new model called the "Plum Pudding" Bohr's Model Rutherford discovered the nucleus of the atom! Aristotle Aristotle did not agree with the idea of Democritus, the atom He believed all matter was made of four elements Greece ~ 400 BCE Greece ~ 350 BCE Britain ~ 1897 England ~ 1807 England ~ 1909 Denmark ~ 1913 England ~ 1932 by Piraanavan Kathirgamanathan Here is a brief video that recreates the experiment done by Ernest Rutherford and Hans Geiger: Atom Electron Nucleus Neils Bohr discovered that electrons have energy and because of that, they follow certain paths around the Nucleus Nucleus Orbiting Electrons