Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Music of Thailand
Transcript of Music of Thailand
"Mind Mapping" Method
Thailand and Music
After Mongols conquered Nanchao, Thais moved southward.
History and Development
The Music of Thailand, according to the documents written during Ayutthaya period, is 800 years old. It started as the Thai Kingdom started in the Southern Province of China
Sukhothai narrated with his writings that Thais make instruments like drums for entertainment
Thai Culture & countries such as China, Burma, Cambodia, India, Japan, Indonesia and Laos
Even though they adopted other nations music, they were able to develop their own styles in music.
Write the primary idea of the mind map in the center. Use different color notes to differentiate between topics. Use lines and arrows to create branches that connect ideas to each other.
-origin of Thai people
-land of the Free
800 years old
Formerly Known as "Siam"
Thais got their music and instruments from their neighbors