Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 August 16, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 August 16, 2017
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
99 + 5
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
August 16, 2017
1. He had never ridden a horse before and was a
Correct these sentences.
2. are you going to charlotte north carolina this june
3. we are reading a book called skinnybones by barbara park
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
4. inneresting interesing interesting intresting
5. suppose supose sappose sapos
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
99 + 15
88 + 26
99 + 51
groups that have the same number of objects
an operation on two numbers to find their product.
a number sentence that uses the operation of multiplication
to find the product of two or more numbers
What time is shown on this clock?
a number that is multiplied by another number
the answer to a multiplication problem