Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal and External Conflict
Transcript of Internal and External Conflict
1. Jacob survived Hurricane Ike.
2. Richard was debating whether to ask Maria to the dance.
3. Jonathan regrets talking in class because he got DMC.
4. Two girls were sent to the office for arguing over who was goint to ask out Jose.
5. George was worried about the test on friday. Your Diary Assignment:
1. Pick one of these conflicts in the story to work on:
1. Peter vs. His Father
2. Anne vs. Mrs. Frank
3. Mr. Dussel vs. Anne
4. Mrs. Van Daan vs. Jelousy
5. Anne vs. Fear
6. Mrs. Van Daan vs. Mr. Van Daan Next, pick one of the following assignments to complete in your diary:
1. MOVIE POSTER: Create a movie poster for the story "The Diary of Anne Frank." The poster should show an example of the conflict that you picked earlier and if it is either internal or external. You must also include quotes from the story that explain the conflict.
2. DIARY ENTRY: Write a diary entry from the point-of-view of the one of the people in your conflict. Explain your conflict with supporting details from the story.
3. CONFLICT CHART: Complete the conflict chart explaining the conflict using textual evidence. WARMUP: Write, on your own sheet of paper, about a time that you faced a problem.