Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Revolutions, Lesson 2:
Transcript of Revolutions, Lesson 2:
The Industrial Revolution
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Setting the context
The Industrial Revolution changed the way in which Great Britain traded
and lead to the development of marketing.
HOW TO TAKE NOTES
Today we will be doing the following:
1. Watching a documentary on the Industrial
2. Answering questions about the key events, ideas, impact, individuals, general pros and cons
3. Undertaking further research on something that interested us in particular.
4. Choosing a depth study and formulating
3 key research questions to underpin our inquiry.
Regardless of whether or not you chose this subject, everyone is expected to demonstrate MUTUAL RESPECT.
1. If I see a mobile phone, inappropriate use of iPads, or headphones;
2. If I hear offensive language;
3. If I am denied my right to teach and be respected;
4. If others are denied their right to learn and be respected...
I will write an incident report on Compass which may result in further
5. I have to follow the school rules, just like you;
IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL!
IR changed trading in GB
lead to marketing
The documentary goes for less than 1 hour. If everyone listens
attentively and attempts the questions and decides on their research area (for the assignment) EVERYONE can have
some free study time for the rest of the period. This gives you
an opportunity to catch up on other unfinished work for other
This does NOT include playing games on your iPad or playing
table tennis. However, it CAN include music IF you are working
productively. This is called positive INTER-DEPENDENCE -
everyone needs to do the right thing, or nobody gets the free
There will be NO homework UNLESS
you do not finish the questions.
Please see COMPASS for information
pertaining to the assignment and rubric. The rubric tells you exactly what needs to be done to meet the
standards in areas such as analysis,
mechanics (e.g spelling), synthesis of