Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make Puppy Chow
Transcript of How to Make Puppy Chow
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Stick Margarine
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Box of Chex Mix
1. Combine peanut butter, margarine and chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl.
2. Put bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute.
3. Take bowl out of microwave and stir ingredients together. (If ingredients aren't melted put in microwave for longer.)
4. Put Chex Mix cereal into a big bowl and dump chocolate mix over the top of it and stir till all of the cereal is covered.
5. Put cereal with chocolate into two lined Walmart bags.
6. Add powered sugar to the mix 2 cups at a time.
7. Close the bag and shake until the cereal is covered. Add as much powedered sugar as you desire.
8. Pour puppy chow into either a nice bowl or an old ice cream bucket for everyone to enjoy! Fun Uses
Easy school snack.
Put into decorated baggies for any holiday.
Bring to family get to gethers.
Bring to slumber parties.