Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of James Wheeler
Barking might mean the dog is looking for a fight. growling is usually used as a warning, it might mean stay away or I'll bite you.
Bad things happen when powerful or mixes of powerful breeds live with humans who like the bred but don't understand or full fill the animal in the dog.
The reason dogs are aggressive
Pictures and videos
Why are dogs aggressive
Aggression is deeply rooted in the dogs need for safety. Even on a emotional level, when as fearful, frustrated, angry, anxious, stressed, or in pain, is of paramount importance. Although aggressive actions is an effective way for dogs to control their environment.
Thanks for watching