Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ocean Garbage Environment
Transcript of Ocean Garbage Environment
http://blog.greeneventshop.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ocean-1.jpg This awsome project is made by Lenia Cereceda,
Vero Chan, Alessandra Casabianca The conclution is we need to stop throwing trash in the ocean. We need to think of are actions we do and how will it affect our envoirenment, in a good or bad way. First pour a glass of water into the blender. Coloring our t-shirts :) Materials: Blender 1 or more cups of water; depending on how much paper you have. Cut a whole bunch of recycled paper.
Or, you can use old white paper and color it with your desired markers. Then, pour the recycled papers in the blender with the water. Turn the blender ON and see what happens. Grab a cup and then with a strainer take the water off the paper. THE END :) Hope you enjoied our presentation. You should get a texture of ground beef.