Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Acid Rain
Acid Rain is a mix of pollution from factories and cars. After, the mix falls into a puddle of water that evaporates. Then they go into clouds and it starts to rain.
Acid Rain effects the environment. It effects the enviorment because it can fall on trees, farmland and it falls into lakes and oceans. This is bad because it takes away minarals from plants and it destroys the fresh water we have to drink. That is how Acid Rain effects the environment.
What are the negative and positive effects of Acid Rain? Some negative effects are it kills plants and animals,