Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: Chapters 26-28
Transcript of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: Chapters 26-28
Huck hides the money
The funeral with dog interruption
King sells estate and slaves
-infectious disease of the throat
-vertical fissure that extents from the upper lip to one or both nostrils
Wilks house-Huck meets Wilks sisters
Duke wants to leave
Huck trys to steal money back
Sad Mary Jane, Huck comforts
Huck tells about slaves fates
Huck sends Mary Jane away
Huck meets other two sisters
Mob interrupts auction
Economic- Wilks inheritance
Social- deception of Duke and Dauphin
How does the theme of slavery apply to these chapters?
Dauphin sells Wilks slaves, which tears a slave family apart. Mary Jane is deeply troubled by this and Huck attempts to comfort her.