Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tessellation
This is a semi-regular
tessellation because the
hexagons doesn’t tessellate
by itself but with
squares between them.
Regular: A pattern made by repeating a regular polygon without any spaces and other shapes
Semi - Regular: A pattern made with repeating more than
one regular polygon with no other spaces in between
A demiregular tessellation is a tessellation that is allowed to not only use regular polygons but often also round ones
⟿ Shapes that tessellate that leave gaps between them creating other shapes
∙ All semi regular tessellations must be exactly the same shape (same lengths) repeating again and again - even if there are other shapes involved
What is Semi - Regular Tessellation?
A simple simple tessellation that is colored in to look complicated.
Difference Between regular tessellation and