Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tessellation
This is a semi-regular
tessellation because the
hexagons doesn’t tessellate
by itself but with
squares between them.
Regular: A pattern made by repeating a regular polygon without any spaces and other shapes
Semi - Regular: A pattern made with repeating more than
one regular polygon with no other spaces in between
A demiregular tessellation is a tessellation that is allowed to not only use regular polygons but often also round ones
⟿ Shapes that tessellate that leave gaps between them creating other shapes
∙ All semi regular tessellations must be exactly the same shape (same lengths) repeating again and again - even if there are other shapes involved
What is Semi - Regular Tessellation?
A simple simple tessellation that is colored in to look complicated.
Difference Between regular tessellation and