Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT DO THEY REALLY KNOW? USING RUBRICS AND THINKING TOOLS T
Transcript of WHAT DO THEY REALLY KNOW? USING RUBRICS AND THINKING TOOLS T
quote make you feel?
How can we
assess what we actually value?
How can assessments
meaningful for you?
What do your
and what do
How can grading
meaningful for your
WHAT DO THEY REALLY KNOW? USING RUBRICS AND THINKING TOOLS TO TRULY ASSESS
How can your
that your students
are getting smarter
How are rubrics starting to be used in college?
What was once educationally significant, but difficult to measure, has now been replaced by what is insignificant and easy to measure. So now we test how well we have taught what we do not value. --Art Costa
Your Rubric is a Hot Mess article
Discuss and share own experiences
Look at single-point rubric example and unit card with DOK levels
Data collection from Skyward
Cris Tovani book
What would this look like as a single-point rubric?
What Baby George and Handstands Have Taught
Me About Learning