Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of coastline
Coastlines are where water and land meet. There is usually a beach. Florida is surrounded by 3/4 present coastline.
In Florida the coastline changes because of the waves all the time (other factors are considered too). Florida's border is mostly coastline. as shown in this picture.
Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition
Erosion and deposition play a role in coastlines. Erosion carries away sand from beaches (part of coastlines common in Florida). after the sand is brought to a new place and deposition does its job.this also happens in opposite when sand is brought to a new beach.
By Ali, Ty, and Jed
These are all things that are common by coastlines.
coastlines have always been a part of Florida.
Many other things happen like erosion can wear away rocks to make a stack.