Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosa Parks
by Callie Clowers
a white man aboard the bus Rosa was in and there weren't any seats left the bus driver told her she needed to stand up but, she refused.
then, the bus driver threatened to call the police but Rosa still didn't stand up. soon, the police arrived and Rosa was arrested.
fact number two
Rosa was charged with breaking one of the segregation laws to pay a fine of $10.
she refused to pay because she said she wasn't guilty
fact number three
an interesting fact about Rosa Parks, she worked as a secretary for many years for the U.S. representative John Conyers.
date and place of birth
Rosa Parks was born February 4,1913
she was born in Tuskegee, Alabama
fact number four
sometimes Rosa Parks had to stand on a bus, even though there were seats up front
Rosa found the opportunity do something for freedom.
she took a class of african americans onto a train as the same time as the white students
Rosa Parks was a strong woman and she fought for civil rights.