Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ALPHABET, NUMBERS AND CALENDAR
Transcript of ALPHABET, NUMBERS AND CALENDAR
10 Ten 2. February 3. March 4. April 5. May 6. June 7. July 8. August 9. September 10. October 11. November 12. December 2. Tuesday 3. Wednesday 4. Thursday 5. Friday THE WEEK THE WEEKEND 6. Saturday 7. Sunday NUMBERS 11 Eleven
20 Twenty 30 Thirty
100 One Hundred 1,000 One thousand
10,000 Ten thousand
100,000 One hundred
1'000,000 One million 1. How many fingers do you have? 6. How many days are in one year?
2. How many days are in one month? 7. How many states are there in USA?
3. When is USA's independence day? 8. What is your phone number?
4. How many planets are in the solar 9. How much is one dollar? (in pesos)
5. What is the population of Colombia? 10. When is your birthday? ALPHABET A B C D E F G H I J K L M ei bi ci di i ef yi eich ai yei kei el em N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z en ou pi kiu ar es ti iu vi dobol iu ex uai zz..i GREETINGS Good morning Good afternoon Good Evening Hi Hello What's up? How are you? Bye Good-bye Good luck See you tomorrow Have a good day! Good night Name: Carlos Last Name: Vives
Age: 52 From: Santa Marta
Birthday: 6th/8/61 Name: Angelina
Last Name: Jolie
From: Los Angeles,
California, USA What's your name?
My name is John
Where are you from?
I'm from Colombia
How old are you?
I'm 20 years old
What is your occupation?
I'm a doctor
When is your birthday?
My birthday is on may 2nd