Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Biology Honors Anopheles (Anopheles) labranchiae Falleroni, 1926 Abundance abundant in rice fields
not found in areas of organic pollution
found mostly in sunny and clear areas with still water The life span of a normal anopheles mosquito is about 28 days, broken up into cycles of eggs, larvae, pupae, and adults Contact With Humans Females are aggressive, and often will try repeatedly to enter into a bedroom at night. They sleep in homes and in barns, sucking the blood of both humans and animals. Capacity These flies contain the "exotic" P. falciparum strain of malaria Longevity found in Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Libya, Morocco, Romania, Spain, Tunisia