Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Canterbury Tales: The Monk
Transcript of The Canterbury Tales: The Monk
Chaucer, Geoffrey. "The Canterbury Tales/ The Monk." Elements of Literature. Austin, TX: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 2007. 147-48. Print.
Chaucer, Geoffrey. "The Monk." Shmoop. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Jan. 2013.
Chauncer, Geoffery. "The Canterbury Tales By Geoffrey Chaucer Summary and Analysis The Monk's Tale." The Canterbury Tales: Summary and Analysis: The Monk's Tale. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2013.
Loyn, H. R. "Monasticism." The Middle Ages: A Concise Encyclopaedia. New York, NY: Thames and Hudson, 1989. 229-31. Print. Chaucer's view The way I see it, Chaucer makes the monk like he's a disgusting creature in his story because of his current occupation. but in reality, the monk is actually a normal man with a not so regular job. He dresses like a monk but, think of him as a monk without having to give up everything in his life .