Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Thoughts on Media Relations
Transcript of Thoughts on Media Relations
to tell our story
... They only care that it's
Editors don't care
if a story is
We know exactly what to do when something goes
...We don't always know what to do when something goes
If the first time you meet your local reporter is during a high-profile incident...
Sometimes the problem with a news article ...
News media and government agencies have the same goal...
...To gain public trust.
It is not the
news media's responsibility to tell our story...
...Then you've waited too long.
...Is that it's right.