Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Year 5
Transcript of Welcome to Year 5
6. When do we do swimming and PE?
7. What do we need to bring to school every day?
8. How big should your school bag be? Why?
9. Can we bring pets to school?
10. Can we bring phones to school?
What is Year 5?
You're in the third phase of primary school!
You can be a House Captain!
You get to go to the desert and camp overnight - without your parents!
Its not far to the top now
Do you have any questions?
Things we'll be doing this year
Reading great stories together: the first one is called 'There's A Boy In The Girls' Bathroom'
Doing amazing science - look out for real body parts!
Having a go at a STEAM project with one of the greatest universities in the world
Exploring space, ancient Greece and the rivers of the world in IPC
1. Who is your teacher?
2. Who is your Learning Assistant?
3. Which room are we in?
4. Who is next door?
5. What is the new headteacher called?