Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Freak the Mighty Research Project
Transcript of Freak the Mighty Research Project
-Hard time talking
-Mixing letters up in reading
-Hard time learning
ETC. 1 out 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying. This language processing disorder can hinder reading, writing, spelling, and sometimes even speaking. some types of learning disabilities Dyslexia - Dyscalculia refers to a wide range of lifelong learning disabilities involving math. Dyscalculia - Dysgraphia- This LD affects writing and can lead to problems with spelling, poor handwriting, and putting thoughts on paper. Dyspraxia, a disorder that affects motor skill development Dyspraxia- Now facts about..... And now facts about....... DON'T BE A BULLY!!!! Learns rapidly, easily memorizes and masters,
advanced vocabulary,and goes beyond assigned tasks
some characteristics of a gifted learner are... THATS ALL!!!!!!!