Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ECA Essay
-argumentative Use a semicolon to show your fancy understanding of punctuation The bat hit my face; it hurt. Put your subjects before your verbs. The dog bit the boy. (Correct) The boy was bit by the dog. (Incorrect) This is the main idea of your essay and all of your evidence (body paragraphs) should support this sentence THesis:
I believe censorship should not be allowed in libraries.
(Body paragraphs will give reasons why I feel this way.) Connect the ideas in one paragraph to the next Example words to use: Therefore, Although, However, Next.... etc. Be descriptive; don't just use boring verbs Sprinted instead of ran
Adore instead of like
(Use big words you know the meaning of) Tie in all of your reasons, restate your thesis, and do not introduce anything new