Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Auditory Vs. Visual Learning in men and women
Transcript of Auditory Vs. Visual Learning in men and women
AUDITORY AVERAGE: 40% The score for the auditory test was much lower than I was expecting; the females tested were better visual learners than auditory MALE TESTS: VISUAL AVERAGE: 58%
AUDITORY AVERAGE: 47% The male test group scored better on both tests than the female test group. Both of the men and women test groups scored much higher than I expected on the visual memory test. The men scored higher on both tests.