Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Improving Organizational Communication across Cultures with Knowledge Visualization
Transcript of Improving Organizational Communication across Cultures with Knowledge Visualization
University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Improving Organizational Communication
across Cultures with Knowledge Visualization
Dr. Sabrina Bresciani
IIMA Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
February 10th, 2012
Source: Tufte, E. R. (2007): Beautiful Evidence. Cheshire, Connecticut: Graphic Press
Challenger (NASA) 1986
Knowledge Visualization for Communicating Strategy Across Cultures