Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Winds Of Change...
Transcript of The Winds Of Change...
The REAL Work Gets Done Between The Sessions
Work on 'ME' First...
1. Remember, you put your oxygen mask on first before helping others.
2. Change/broaden your paradigms
3. Start with heart (purpose)
4. Master your stories (intentional communication)
State Your Path
Go Look Go See...
Change Your Paradigm
Detroit Diesel & Quicken Loans
The Iron Lady
- Meryl Streep
Move to Action This Week
The Winds Of Change...
THE WINDS OF CHANGE
Why you are here...
to get better!
GET BETTER THROUGH
Develop your skills this week:
Intentionally decide your actions: what "habits" do you want to create to make you better?
- you can't extinguish habits you can only change them...
THE 4 A's OF TOUCHPOINTS:
- develop great situational testing (EI)
its not "either/or" its the power of the "and"
- the difference between having a job as a leader and authentically embracing what it means to be a leader
- develop a broad range of skills to adapt in the moment
Open your mind to how things can can should be, embrace the new and different...
Two very different companies, but what can we learn from them?
- not just functional but beautiful, whimsical, or emotionally engaging
- not just argument but a compelling narrative
- not just focus but synthesis, seeing the big picture, crossing boundaries and connecting dots.
- not just logic but what makes others tick
- not just seriousness but lightheartedness, games, laughter and humor
- not just accumulation but purpose and spiritual fulfillment
Master Your Stories
Peer coaching teams
Personal Follow Up Document
THE REAL WORK GETS DONE
BETWEEN THE SESSIONS...
- Personal Follow Up, Change Management Action plan, etc.
Lean Leadership Certification
- level, team, kick off, ECI, etc.
Upcoming ALPHA sessions
- February, May, August & November Go Look Go See events with training
Action Learning Projects
- kick off in February with February 2016 presentations
Work On Me First, State My Path,
Have Touchpoints & Move to Action
START WITH HEART
2013 ALPHA: NOVEMBER SESSION
1. Why do I choose to lead?
2. What is one Habit Loop I have today that I would like to change, or what new habit would I like to establish?
"Leadership drives culture, culture drives discretionary effort"
Core to ALPHA
Required for Graduation, one level
Based upon Leadership Development then skill attainment
Foundation in peer coaching
Show me...no check the box
Guest: Andy McGuire
Peer Coaching Teams
1. Share your current Development A3
2. Discuss what your top 2 successes since last ALPHA
3. Identify one area you are struggling with and could use some coaching
4. Discuss on a scale of 1 (non existent) to 10 (excellent) what is your
right now around this week. Identify 1 - 2 things you are going to do to maintain or improve?
TIME: 10 - 15 MINUTES EACH
STRATEGIC CHANGE MANAGEMENT
WITH DR. JEFFREY SANCHEZ BURKES
WELCOME TO FRIDAY
...LAST DAY, MAKE IT COUNT!
KELLY MARIE SAWICKI
Debrief Go Look Go See Events in Coaching Teams:
Greatest Impact on you
Identify 2 - 3 "inches all around you..."
ISM most impact for you now
Follow Up Document - what is your message to your boss & your team next week?
DRIVING CHANGE REQUIRES ENERGY. AS A LEADER, YOUR MOOD PERMEATES THE OFFICE/TEAM. WHERE HAS YOUR ENERGY LEVEL BEEN OVER THE PAST 30 DAYS. COME UP WITH ONE "ENERGY HABIT" YOU WILL COMMIT TO OVER THE NEXT 30 DAYS.
ONE LAST THING...
FEEDBACK: WHAT TO CHANGE AND WHAT TO INNOVATE
WITH PEER COACH - ONE SCRIBE, ONE REPORT OUT...
1. 2 - 3 IDEAS ON WHAT'S WORKING WITH ALPHA (DON'T CHANGE!)
2. 2 - 3 IDEAS TO MAKE ALPHA MORE IMPACTFUL
3. 1 - 2 INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR ALPHA (IF MONEY/RESOURCES/TIME WERE NO ISSUE!)
4. 5 LEADERS (ANY LEVEL, LOCATION OR FUNCTION) YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PRESENT AS AN SME IN 2015
All Veterans & Armed Service Men & Women
Kelly Marie, Lindsey, Tim Staroba
Welcome back: Shari White
UNION UPDATE: DAN EGELER