Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of My Visual Autobiography
Transcript of Copy of Copy of My Visual Autobiography
My husband and three kids...
More about me...
I am originally from the Philippines. I have been in Australia for twenty six years.
When I first arrived in Australia I lived in a small town in the Kimberley’s called Halls Creek with my Mum and Stepfather. It was always hot in Halls Creek even in winter.
I attended Halls Creek Primary School.
At school one of the things we did was ride horses.
I participated in horse riding event (Gymkhana) in town and won quite a few races.
It was one of those things you do in the country.
I am currently working as an Education Assistant in Special Needs but wanted to do more. So I am studying Bachelor of Education through Curtin University to make a career pathway and to build a future for my family.
By Sofia Mullan
with my husband, Steve...
This is my family...
Thank you for viewing my visual autobiography...
I hope you enjoyed watching as much as I had fun making it!
I live in...
Perth, Western Australia
Born in 1975
Owns a dog named Jaxon...