Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physical and Human Geography
Transcript of Physical and Human Geography
* Vegetation oil
coal Warm and wet Factory
pollution Pull Factors Communities Vegetation River Tornado
humans effect the environment
environment effect humans
push and pull factors
movement -ideas, good, people Must have examples of... trees
wheat Step 1. Make your frame Step 2. Choose the "LAND", RESOURCES,
"CLIMATE" and "VEGETATION" Step 3. Start drawing the parts of Physical Geography Step 4. Label everything you drew inside your poster along the frame picture labels *No humans or man-made objects