Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of tsg draft
The Coming Generation Gearing Graduates NASA STEM CAN Proposal UTEP, TAMU-C, MWSU * Greater retention OF students
* Greater retention BY students
* Better engineering graduates
* Better diversity of graduates Not students’ capabilities nor their potential for performing as an engineer that determines persistence - its learning experience.
A primary culprit in the attrition of students from engineering is students’ perception of a learning environment that is often unmotivating...
~ Creating a Culture for Scholarly and Systematic Innovation in Engineering Education (ASEE 2009) Focus of Proposal Improving Learning & Engagement: Increased Use of Laboratories Pre-Professional Training
- internships, industry based projects Project Based Courses Flipped . Preliminary Course Identification
- Mechanics of Materials
- Materials & Manufacturing
- Electro-mechanical Systems Management Plan & Schedule Evaluation & Dissemination Three-P Approach & Flipped Class . . Approach Convergent vs. Divergent Thinking Improved Retention Impact of Three-P Approach Results of Flipped Class . . . . . . No "I" in Team Identify Team . . . . . .