Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tsg draft
The Coming Generation Gearing Graduates NASA STEM CAN Proposal UTEP, TAMU-C, MWSU * Greater retention OF students
* Greater retention BY students
* Better engineering graduates
* Better diversity of graduates Not students’ capabilities nor their potential for performing as an engineer that determines persistence - its learning experience.
A primary culprit in the attrition of students from engineering is students’ perception of a learning environment that is often unmotivating...
~ Creating a Culture for Scholarly and Systematic Innovation in Engineering Education (ASEE 2009) Focus of Proposal Improving Learning & Engagement: Increased Use of Laboratories Pre-Professional Training
- internships, industry based projects Project Based Courses Flipped . Preliminary Course Identification
- Mechanics of Materials
- Materials & Manufacturing
- Electro-mechanical Systems Management Plan & Schedule Evaluation & Dissemination Three-P Approach & Flipped Class . . Approach Convergent vs. Divergent Thinking Improved Retention Impact of Three-P Approach Results of Flipped Class . . . . . . No "I" in Team Identify Team . . . . . .